Windows 12 Coming Soon

StnCld316

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Windows 12 will be coming soon   

Only a few more upgrades to wait then.....!!!!:lol:

I didn't know about this so looked it up, and found this in an info sheet - Honest, this is what is actually written....

"The release date of Windows 12 will certainly be on January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December 2020."

!!!!!

8 minutes ago, Pleasant said:

Only a few more upgrades to wait then.....!!!!:lol:

I didn't know about this so looked it up, and found this in an info sheet - Honest, this is what is actually written....

"The release date of Windows 12 will certainly be on January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December 2020."

!!!!!

It usually goes through a Beta Test first where certain users can test drive it and report any bugs or needs for improvement.  I would say likely October or November 2020.

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It usually goes through a Beta Test first where certain users can test drive it and report any bugs or needs for improvement.  I would say likely October or November 2020.

It certainly can't be as unpopular than Windows 8 was!

8 minutes ago, Pleasant said:

It certainly can't be as unpopular than Windows 8 was!

Over the years they have improved a lot on their O/S but it's still far from being perfect.  As long as they keep inserting Dynamic Link Library (.dll) files they'll always have issues.

By the time Windows 12 makes it to the release date Adobe Flash Player will be gone as well Java Runtime Environment (JRE). That will be a big improvement alone. Then all websites that deliver Video will have to be HTML5 Compliant or their Videos won't play.

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2020 at 1:15 PM, Budlight said:

Interesting I thought Windows 10 was supposed to be the "last" version. 

We cannot trust anything Microsoft says. Sure, it was not an official Microsoft press release that said that (it was a Microsoft representative or whatever) but Microsoft never denied it until they announced Windows 11.