Sofia

It was nice to see A & A setting this place up. Anna is as cute as ever and Alex is still drunk,no change there then.😄

Create an account to see this content!

PS. I hope that is not the same green throw that A & A were using three years ago.

If it is,I hope it has been through an industrial boil wash.😷

On 4/22/2020 at 4:15 AM, Plank said:

It was nice to see A & A setting this place up. Anna is as cute as ever and Alex is still drunk,no change there then.😄

PS. I hope that is not the same green throw that A & A were using three years ago.

If it is,I hope it has been through an industrial boil wash.😷

that thing must be stiff as board by now,i am suprised it still folds,need dynamite to clean it

Great apartment,  but some of these guys who come their to fuck these girls treat them like shit in bed,  they don't fuck them with passion, but with force as though they are Raping them,  clearly some of these girls seem to be in pain at times.   I think this fucker was mad because he couldn't get an orgasm and ended up trying force a blow job with the help of his own hand.  What an asshole!!!!8)

Steady on @RUBBERMAN, that's Anna & Alex you're talking about!  Gods of VHtv. 🤣 You name it they have probably done it & then some. Have a look in the video archive. 😳

Meanwhile, where have two of the bedroom cams gone?

Not that it makes any difference with this numb nuts around who wants to hide from the cams.

Well at least she's not sleeping,makes a nice change!

He lasted an incredible 3 minutes. Well done ! Pick up a sticker on your way out. 🤡

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2020 at 8:00 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

Great apartment,  but some of these guys who come their to fuck these girls treat them like shit in bed,  they don't fuck them with passion, but with force as though they are Raping them,  clearly some of these girls seem to be in pain at times.   I think this fucker was mad because he couldn't get an orgasm and ended up trying force a blow job with the help of his own hand.  What an asshole!!!!8)

That you just noticed that. Guys treat them like they are just trash off the street. Not really a surprise so many get abused and apartments closed for violence. You never notice how much chocking is done in this site, and some apartments on RLC. Talk about anger issues.