Sophia & Elon

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/6/2021 at 3:33 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

Nice looking short chubby girl. Always nice to see - mmmmm.

Create an account to see this content!

Remember this little filly? Well she was back but I didn't catch any nudity (use your voyeur imagination) but I grabbed some pics to highlight her short height compared to the tall guy and so you can get a better look at this cutie. She looks like a doll with a great body and curves. I wonder if she had his huge cock inside her?

I recommend members give this apartment a chance. If you like girls with decent curves then this is the place. I catch things once in a while but lately - WOW!!! You have two exceptional ladies, a huge cock and naked visitors that also have sex. Not sure what this apartment is about - two girls sharing one guy but others join in. The guy gets his cock wet often. My go to is Candy Red and Marla but this apartment is more sexually active with plenty of nudity. Patience and good timing will give you an eyeful. Soon I will add plenty of pics to prove my point. If you subscribe to VHTV, do yourself a favor and follow this apartment. Ok VHTV, where's my commission - LMFAO. Seriously, check it out.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Create an account to see this content!

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

All of a sudden I have an appetite for some cock - LMFAO. I guess I was lucky enough not to see this. Looks like the girls enjoyed watching this. At least the guy did real cocksucking and didn't attempt some kind of fake cocksucking - he chowed down. Well, this should make subscribers realize what is real and what is fake - for example, Leora & Malia and the Barca girls doing their fake lesbian thing. Fake lesbian bullshit and put-on masturbation shows are pathetic. If the fucking girls would eat pussy, suck the clit, finger all the holes and actually put a strapon dildo to good use then it would be the real deal and masturbation would be unnecessary.