Jump to content

Where do they find these stunners?


Vaz
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Vaz said:

RLC definitely have good tastes when it comes to women and couples. Recent additions are proof of that. Pmsl 

At least VHTV has more apartments with quite the variety of girls to choose from.  To me, good meat on the bones helps. Anorexia girls or toothpick type girls does absolutely nothing for me. RLC is so predictable with the selection of contestants for "the Price is Right" - come on down. Martina and Leora are naturally good looking women with nice curves. The rest - not so good or just okay.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

At least VHTV has more apartments with quite the variety of girls to choose from.  To me, good meat on the bones helps. Anorexia girls or toothpick type girls does absolutely nothing for me. RLC is so predictable with the selection of contestants for "the Price is Right" - come on down. Martina and Leora are naturally good looking women with nice curves. The rest - not so good or just okay.

Come On Down The Price Is Right GIF by As The Bunny Hops

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/05/2021 at 9:42 PM, Vaz said:

RLC definitely have good tastes when it comes to women and couples. Recent additions are proof of that. Pmsl 

Very rarely do they or the tenants themselves recruit anyone of top quality. Sex and masturbation nothing to whip the cock out for. Different age group might be an option, and experience could well bring more satisfaction and better viewing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/05/2021 at 7:28 PM, Doyouthinkshesawus said:

Very rarely do they or the tenants themselves recruit anyone of top quality. Sex and masturbation nothing to whip the cock out for. Different age group might be an option, and experience could well bring more satisfaction and better viewing.

Sure it's been posted about before. Older couples and singles would definitely be worth trying. Majority of these kids have no fucking idea about satisfaction and variation. Probably think an orgasm is a type of ice cream. 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/05/2021 at 12:44 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

At least VHTV has more apartments with quite the variety of girls to choose from.  To me, good meat on the bones helps. Anorexia girls or toothpick type girls does absolutely nothing for me. RLC is so predictable with the selection of contestants for "the Price is Right" - come on down. Martina and Leora are naturally good looking women with nice curves. The rest - not so good or just okay.

Well that is definitely matter of opinion regarding VHTV. Having meat on the bones always better. Megan and Holly were for me best looking but also genuine masturbators compared to most. Sadly they have gone. Majority of the sites are the same. More experienced is needed. Mature, horny women is my choice. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/05/2021 at 7:28 PM, Doyouthinkshesawus said:

Very rarely do they or the tenants themselves recruit anyone of top quality. Sex and masturbation nothing to whip the cock out for. Different age group might be an option, and experience could well bring more satisfaction and better viewing.

So agree my friend. Sick of these immature girls that have no experience regarding anything. Think they can pretend to orgasm and  most will fall for it. These stupid toys they've started using, you don't see anything. Waste of time. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/26/2021 at 2:50 PM, Vaz said:

So agree my friend. Sick of these immature girls that have no experience regarding anything. Think they can pretend to orgasm and  most will fall for it. These stupid toys they've started using, you don't see anything. Waste of time. 

I think some of these girls was top quality at one point, "but as time pass and being used over and over again with different rented guys has made them look used up and lets not for get the drug use.  In the beginning they would come and stay for 30 days now its 6 months to a year surly being around that long most of them may have got bored and like you said "start faking orgasms and fucks too and now more toys are brought in to help to gain more viewers."  I think RLC should go back to the short stay and much better looking girls.8)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 26/05/2021 at 7:50 PM, Vaz said:

So agree my friend. Sick of these immature girls that have no experience regarding anything. Think they can pretend to orgasm and  most will fall for it. These stupid toys they've started using, you don't see anything. Waste of time. 

The recent two immature fools are perfect example. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...