Amelie, Pearl & Oscar

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • StnCld316 changed the title to Amelie, Pearl & Oscar
  • 2 weeks later...

I have only just discovered the news about Lucas by reading the VHtv forum. I am obviously shocked by it and felt that something should be posted here.

So,courtesy of the VHtv forum, I will post this from Amelie.

'Hello, dear friends, this is Amelie. The last two weeks have been very difficult in my life and Lucas’s life. I want you to know that he fought for his life to the end, a true warrior, which he was during his life and remains in our hearts. He had 15 cardiac arrests, and despite this he fought every day, every minute and second. I’m very proud of him. He is a very strong-willed person. Unfortunately, he left us, from me. And this is a great loss. Now I’m trying to be strong and live for him. He did everything for my happiness, protected me, and even now I feel his presence. The last thing he wanted was for me to cry and grieve behind him. While this is difficult for me, he was part of my soul and part of my soul went with him. But he is always in my heart. In your hearts. It brings me to tears to hear your words of support and that you are also deeply experiencing this pain of loss. He was a very bright, kind, sincere person. He defended his homeland to the end. Unfortunately, fate is an unpredictable thing and takes away very worthy people. Now he will be a guardian angel.

My current PayPal account [email protected] is available to me, don’t worry, dear friends. I will be grateful to everyone for their support and I know that Lucas is also grateful that I am not alone and there is someone to support me. I am crying because I feel so much support from you.

RIP Lucas.

• 3 weeks later...