xcamfan.com versus camcaps.net

dougiestyle4u

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Yep.  Gets a little cooler outside in those districts the tenants start staying inside more. 

RLC hasn't given me a free subscription yet for me to stop bashing and badmouthing their site so I will be shit out of luck and not be able to watch all the undercover sex that will increase soon - lol.

On 9/10/2021 at 1:21 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

RLC hasn't given me a free subscription yet for me to stop bashing and badmouthing their site so I will be shit out of luck and not be able to watch all the undercover sex that will increase soon - lol.

Deserve all the bashing and badmouthing they get. So do most of the tenants. Getting paid well over what they should get for absolutely nothing in return. You'd think it was a site for kids. 😂

20 minutes ago, Finisher said:

It is funny you say that I did try to move on with another girl but she was not Demi I suppose I will get over it in the end. And thank you for your reply.

Keep checking the VHTV site or others because sometimes one will pop up and get your heart racing. I prefer a girl with huge tits and nice big ass but not fat - just a solid build. But the cute blonde girl in the Likka apartment is to-die-for. I will post pics in the apartment to prove her good looks.

17 hours ago, Finisher said:

Sorry to keep going on about this but the tenants in VHTV apartments live a much more normal life and some have to live in a much more confined spaces compared to RL right thats it I have said what I wanted to say

Well that's just one's opinion. Sitting/laying around all day, sleeping through the day until it's ready to perform. Not really more normal life where I come from. Some of these people are in their 20s/30s and act more like kids. Watching cartoons in their underwear lol. 🤣

On 9/9/2021 at 7:57 PM, StnCld316 said:

Cam Caps is always slow in the summer months. Things usually bein picking up there in the fall mid September which should be coming up very soon.

Been sitting on pins and needles waiting for the uptick but the only thing I am getting is a sore ass from getting pricked by the pins and needles. At least it ain't a hard cock giving me a pain in the ass - lol. I think the downfall and locked free cams of RLC has severely affected both camcaps and xcamfan and no end in site. Not many really give a shit about VHTV. Basically, not much to talk about since RLC has and always will be the talk of the town until the last one leaving RLC shuts out the lights. They are b-a-a-a-a-a-d to the bone.

12 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Been sitting on pins and needles waiting for the uptick but the only thing I am getting is a sore ass from getting pricked by the pins and needles. At least it ain't a hard cock giving me a pain in the ass - lol. I think the downfall and locked free cams of RLC has severely affected both camcaps and xcamfan and no end in site. Not many really give a shit about VHTV. Basically, not much to talk about since RLC has and always will be the talk of the town until the last one leaving RLC shuts out the lights. They are b-a-a-a-a-a-d to the bone.

I don't see RLC unlocking the free cams anytime soon.  They seem to have gone the route of Pay to Play. 

It does make some difference as no pictures or videos are being posted. If some do get posted it's going to be old material as nothing new will get posted unless someone is willing to lose their RLC subscription quickly.

I said a couple of years back this day was going to come. 

It is obvious to me that RLC subscribers who post comments on xcamfan and camcaps are definitely bipolar. As RLC kept getting worse with repeat returnees most, if not all, complaints were that "new" tenants were badly needed. Now with more returnees showing up back at the newly renovated B1 all I see now is more returnee names being mentioned that should come back too. WTF!!! WOW!!! RLC subscribers have short memories and I guess are happy to get anything because they love RLC so fucking much. To them, the turnaround is already starting to happen. AT least both xcamfan and camcaps will get more needed participation with all the B1 crap talk - YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!, just what we need, FFS!!!

20 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

It is obvious to me that RLC subscribers who post comments on xcamfan and camcaps are definitely bipolar. As RLC kept getting worse with repeat returnees most, if not all, complaints were that "new" tenants were badly needed. Now with more returnees showing up back at the newly renovated B1 all I see now is more returnee names being mentioned that should come back too. WTF!!! WOW!!! RLC subscribers have short memories and I guess are happy to get anything because they love RLC so fucking much. To them, the turnaround is already starting to happen. AT least both xcamfan and camcaps will get more needed participation with all the B1 crap talk - YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!, just what we need, FFS!!!

Funniest part is when they mention all the good things they've done in the past visits, then they do fuck all or hide. 😂

Both xcamfan and camcaps members don't talk much about VHTV. Usually some pics or small talk but not a major subject matter (some apartments not commented on for weeks or months). The main focus is RLC and general outside voyeur cam topics. Camcaps member continuously bitch at each other. Arguing with everyone is the flavor of the day. Xcamfan chatters follow the RLC/Barca girls like a shadow even as the girls take a shit or piss. It is funny and strange that xcamfan members talk about the girls and access their social media sites but never (or rarely) post anything in the fan pages. Don't think they are any type of fan but rather a zit on their face, tits or ass. It is funny to read how the followers get into the girls personal space. And I don't care what anyone says - speculation is the ruin of both camcaps and xcamfan.

23 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Both xcamfan and camcaps members don't talk much about VHTV. Usually some pics or small talk but not a major subject matter (some apartments not commented on for weeks or months). The main focus is RLC and general outside voyeur cam topics. Camcaps member continuously bitch at each other. Arguing with everyone is the flavor of the day. Xcamfan chatters follow the RLC/Barca girls like a shadow even as the girls take a shit or piss. It is funny and strange that xcamfan members talk about the girls and access their social media sites but never (or rarely) post anything in the fan pages. Don't think they are any type of fan but rather a zit on their face, tits or ass. It is funny to read how the followers get into the girls personal space. And I don't care what anyone says - speculation is the ruin of both camcaps and xcamfan.

Many speculate as they have no clear hard facts of what the tenants are about. There was a couple of good posters back in the day that could translate most of the Russian language but over the course of time some others kept telling them they were wrong and it created some arguments so the translators said the hell with it joined in a group of about 30 and they huddle in a PM Topic all day away from the naysayers and leave the rest to their speculative thoughts. A good thing going at one time but spoiled by only a few. When I used to watch years ago if I couldn't understand the language I just placed the volume on mute unless I was trying to make a video as it's hard to have a sex video without the oohs and awes.

Edited by StnCld316