Fan Page Leora #2

dougiestyle4u

On 2/21/2022 at 1:36 PM, RoadRage said:

What I did notice before her bath was before she disrobed she was pacing back & forth in the bathroom while taking quick looks up at the camera. She was trying to convince herself to actually get naked on cam. This means she has a ways to go to be on Leora's level.
If this friend DOES move into the guest room, I hope RLC & Leora have learned from the past with Malia and they do away with the half-ass almost forced lesbian scenes. All or nothing. Either really get into it and finger/eat each other or have them masturbate separately in their own rooms. Those scenes with Leora & Malia lightly running their fingers around the pussy were a joke that entertained no one IMO. 

Excited Waiting GIF - Excited Waiting Wait GIFs  Suspense Movies GIF - Suspense Movies Mystery GIFs  Anticipation Lotion GIF - Anticipation Lotion Love GIFs

Hurry It Up GIF - Waiting Community Impatient GIFs  Mighty Keef Excited GIF - Mighty Keef Excited Excitement GIFs  So Excited Dance GIF - So Excited Excited Dance GIFs

Leora will play this out slow and steady just like Heinz ketchup flowing out the bottle. Takes a bit to get it started but the anticipation gets your taste buds going as you wait. Once the juices start to ooze out then you look forward to more, much more. It is all about the tease which corresponds to more money for Leora and more subscribers for RLC. The plot thickens and the storyline/script is being acted upon. Has there been an increase in interest by viewers, increase in subscribers and added excitement enough for Leora haters to get back in the game and follow Leora and Zena? You bet. The camcaps forum is hot, hot, hot about Leora and Zena plus xcamfan chatters are keeping a watchful eye on them. The anticipation is part of a voyeur's repertoire or needs. Just like ketchup coming out - it's slow good. Leora and Zena sexcapade will be slow good. Well maybe, we hope and anticipate. Will it end up being real lesbians or fake lesbians or nothing at all? Don't know and that is what keeps us following the adventures of Leora. I guess you have to tune in every day to keep abreast of the storyline between two women.

Heinz Ketchup Canada on Twitter: "Fast food needs slow sauce. #burgers  #fries https://t.co/X2sjNvb52F" / Twitter

Either someone has heard her being called it, or it's been given to her by the 'name police' lol. If it's information from CamCaps, you can be sure it's probably been chosen by one of the die-hards. 🤣 Massages, side-by-side masturbating or playing at being lesbian lovers is what RealLifeCam is all about these days lol. Raditomato will be taken her crown if she doesn't step up. 😂

11 hours ago, RoadRage said:

A) How do they know her name is Zena? lol
and

10 hours ago, Scorpio 2.2 said:

Either someone has heard her being called it, or it's been given to her by the 'name police' lol. If it's information from CamCaps, you can be sure it's probably been chosen by one of the die-hards.

Someone at camcaps put a name to her. Sometimes a few members will argue who named her first. Now that Zena has appeared several times she will be an ongoing storyline with unrealistic speculations. With respect to the camcaps forum talkers there is such a Leora love/hate battle amongst members. So laughable.

9 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Someone at camcaps put a name to her. Sometimes a few members will argue who named her first. Now that Zena has appeared several times she will be an ongoing storyline with unrealistic speculations. With respect to the camcaps forum talkers there is such a Leora love/hate battle amongst members. So laughable.

The place is a riot lol. They love giving someone a name. Real pride and high moment in life. Many are sick of her ott performance bullshit, just a much as love it. Anyone watching from early days knows how bad she's got.

It looks as though Leora is gone today, and left her visiting femal friend in front of the cams.  So far nothing but sleep and phone play, at times a little leg to leg rubbing.."maybe she has to pee." LOL  Either way I am waiting to see what happens!! LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

la nouvelle amie de léora n'est déjà plus là , léora est stressée à cause des images à la tv venant d' ukraine , il lui faudrait d'urgence une compagnie féminine pour lui tenir compagnie pour la distraire , masha pourrait passer 5 jours en vacance chez léora ce serait j'en suis sur excitant 

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder why the guy that did spend the night at Leora's didn't make any kind of pass at her last week, unless he was just a close friend or part of RLC.  Either way "well she continue to be alone, I am sure she could use any humans company by now, she starting to look like she is on house arrest." LOL8)

1 hour ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I wonder why the guy that did spend the night at Leora's didn't make any kind of pass at her last week, unless he was just a close friend or part of RLC.  Either way "well she continue to be alone, I am sure she could use any humans company by now, she starting to look like she is on house arrest." LOL8)

Dennis is a friend that used to visit Leora & Paul back in the old apartment.  He still shows up in this apartment once every couple of months.