Fan Page Leora #2

dougiestyle4u

• 1 month later...
59 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Looks as though Leora's visiting friend has finally give us a small nude bath show.   I am thinking that she well be around for good or just maybe testing the waters to see if she likes what Leora does for a living.8)

Not a bad body on her.  I was hoping she might have hair down thar' but apparently not so to what I could see from a blurred image.

Once I get these dam cataracts taken care of I might be able to focus in on it a lot better.  😁

On 2/20/2022 at 11:06 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

Looks as though Leora's visiting friend has finally give us a small nude bath show.   I am thinking that she well be around for good or just maybe testing the waters to see if she likes what Leora does for a living.8)

What I did notice before her bath was before she disrobed she was pacing back & forth in the bathroom while taking quick looks up at the camera. She was trying to convince herself to actually get naked on cam. This means she has a ways to go to be on Leora's level.
If this friend DOES move into the guest room, I hope RLC & Leora have learned from the past with Malia and they do away with the half-ass almost forced lesbian scenes. All or nothing. Either really get into it and finger/eat each other or have them masturbate separately in their own rooms. Those scenes with Leora & Malia lightly running their fingers around the pussy were a joke that entertained no one IMO. 

• StnCld316 unfeatured and featured this topic