Eva & Matvei Fan Page

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A party...."another sex party at Eva and Matvei apartment, with some of the deadest and not welling to participate people as in "Kristy, Alana" who half the time won't even remove their panties, but I won't add Beatrice to that list because she well jump in bed with any and every moving body with out thought!! LOL    I do believe most of us viewers may have seen some of that same party with Masha a few days ago who did nothing but fool the cams..but is known for giving it up faster then a speeding bullet.  And with Kylie and the wanna be stud Rus...and that didn't go any farther then him and Kylie getting it on while Beatrice looked on and wished like hell she could get some of Rus dick because her visiting boy stud couldn't keep it up and ...that Kylie didn't allow no one else to touch or fuck her stud Rus. LOL

For the pass few days or weeks I really don't think that Eva and Matvei need any help when it comes to sex they have been giving the viewers an eye full daily...."then again it could be the other way around RLC." LOL

Another waste of time viewing, especially when the only ones that are doing any real sex is just the couple that's apart of the apartment!!!  Thank you Beatrice for your welling participation again....all others could have stayed in their apartments and played games like all ways. 

Eva and Matvei until the both of you get some welling and able bodies that know how to fuck in front of a cam and not just there to give massages wipe your ass's and Flush the scripted bull shit down the Toilet!! LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...