Again ?? ???
Please tell me they are NEW tenants with the same name  , they were already way beyond their expiry date the last time they participated. This is becoming pretty sad if you asked me. They did not add something to the party last time , except Nelly maybe .. she could turn other participants into a fake lesbian .. so my hopes are not very high. 

8 hours ago, Blast said:

Again ?? ???
Please tell me they are NEW tenants with the same name  , they were already way beyond their expiry date the last time they participated. This is becoming pretty sad if you asked me. They did not add something to the party last time , except Nelly maybe .. she could turn other participants into a fake lesbian .. so my hopes are not very high. 

Looks like they brought their office on site, surly they well be using some of the apartment actors at their apartment from time to time like other, and of course Nelly well make house calls visits to as you said and but on a fake lesbian show.  I think that they have played out for the game long time ago!!8)

• 3 weeks later...

Probably used to the easy life of being a voyeur-house member. Living in a sunny country being paid for doing … well … nothing interesting. 
Too bad , they could find some better and new members that are more attractive I guess. 

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...