Mustafa

StnCld316

• 4 weeks later...

First let me say I don't watch this apartment,I don't like their choice in women.
I only ever blast through,same goes for most of the apartments to be honest.
Now let's move on to the main point.

How the fuck is this apartment still online?

If you didn't see it,I will try & explain the incident.(22-23/11/23)
Mustafa invites a female friend over.
The session starts & all is going well.
The woman is face down on the bed getting screwed doggy style. She is laying across the bed,head towards the window end of the room.
Sultan (or whatever he is named) appears & wants to get involved,Mustafa gestures him into play.
Sultan starts to screw the woman as Mustafa moves away around the foot of the bed towards the womans head,crouched down he holds her hands,caresses etc.
At this point the woman is confused as to how the guy she thought was screwing her is in front of her?
She looks round in horror to see Sultan. She got dressed & left the apartment lightning quick.
I've no idea if the Police have or will be involved,they should be!

What an absolute pair of cu*ts!
In the UK that is statutory rape for Sultan and Mustafa would be aiding & abetting etc = Jail time.

Again,How the fuck is this apartment still online? 🤬

10 hours ago, Plank said:

First let me say I don't watch this apartment,I don't like their choice in women.
I only ever blast through,same goes for most of the apartments to be honest.
Now let's move on to the main point.

How the fuck is this apartment still online?

If you didn't see it,I will try & explain the incident.(22-23/11/23)
Mustafa invites a female friend over.
The session starts & all is going well.
The woman is face down on the bed getting screwed doggy style. She is laying across the bed,head towards the window end of the room.
Sultan (or whatever he is named) appears & wants to get involved,Mustafa gestures him into play.
Sultan starts to screw the woman as Mustafa moves away around the foot of the bed towards the womans head,crouched down he holds her hands,caresses etc.
At this point the woman is confused as to how the guy she thought was screwing her is in front of her?
She looks round in horror to see Sultan. She got dressed & left the apartment lightning quick.
I've no idea if the Police have or will be involved,they should be!

What an absolute pair of cu*ts!
In the UK that is statutory rape for Sultan and Mustafa would be aiding & abetting etc = Jail time.

Again,How the fuck is this apartment still online? 🤬

Nothing surprises me anymore with regards to what is acceptable with tenants/guests and VHTV. VHTV knows what happened and obviously condones it. Some VHTV Forum members love this because to them it is "real life". Even girls/guys pissing and pooping draws viewers and members. With respect to these voyeur cam sites the women seem to be desperate to appear in front of the cams and some are in for a rude awakening since over the years these women are expendable and easily replaced. Even lesbians can get vicious.  VHTV leaves it up to the realm managers to correct any issues but rarely is anything is done.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...