Dasha & Sasha Fan Page

StnCld316

"OMG!! OMG!!" I wonder what took so long for Dasha and Sasha to get their own place, "unless times have really gotten hard for the two money wise and I do see that they have an add on Tasha."  I am sure the flames of love are still burning in their relationship for both Dasha and Sasha as Dasha seems so happy and more healthy looking then she did before their departure over a year ago, I am also wondering what well Tasha's roll be in the house, and the big question is "well they ever invite Masha over for a weekend stay?".........."I wouldn't." LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

20 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

"OMG!! OMG!!" I wonder what took so long for Dasha and Sasha to get their own place, "unless times have really gotten hard for the two money wise and I do see that they have an add on Tasha."  I am sure the flames of love are still burning in their relationship for both Dasha and Sasha as Dasha seems so happy and more healthy looking then she did before their departure over a year ago, I am also wondering what well Tasha's roll be in the house, and the big question is "well they ever invite Masha over for a weekend stay?".........."I wouldn't." LOL8)

Long Dong Silver returns.  🤣

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/19/2022 at 12:32 PM, Dragnet said:

Thought RLC didn't employ or let return VHTV rejects. Lol 

So they used to be on VHTV? I wondered if anyone from RLC had double dipped on another site. I've seen a few on the other sites but not here so far.

• StnCld316 changed the title to Dasha & Sasha Fan Page
  • 3 weeks later...

Where is Tasha and Sasha? "I haven't seen those two around the apartment in awhile!!  I was hoping for more sexual action from the three of them besides just living together, well it ever happen or are they just dragging us along day by day?"   "Oh boy!!!...did Tasha leave the project already?...dam!!...I was so hoping they would have start sharing each other after a wild drinking party one night." LOL8)

8 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Where is Tasha and Sasha? "I haven't seen those two around the apartment in awhile!!  I was hoping for more sexual action from the three of them besides just living together, well it ever happen or are they just dragging us along day by day?"   "Oh boy!!!...did Tasha leave the project already?...dam!!...I was so hoping they would have start sharing each other after a wild drinking party one night." LOL8)

They should invite Masha for a stay for a week or two and relive old times.  😁