How did you find RealLifeCam?

hollywoodmogul21

I found RLC in 4chan, "hidden cam thread" in /b/. I must say I was very lucky, because  I do not visit 4chan frequently, so... LOL.

I always wanted to find a place like this. It is best to have found the forum when I search in Google "real life cam". 

That was the last weekend. Thanks 2016!

Dew,

now how did i find RLC .? well to be honest it was by being super nosey as well as over inquisitive about my daddies actions whilst he was on his laptop, i used to wonder why my daddy used to quickly switch screens when my mummy entered the room , so i decided to find out what is guilty secret was, so one day i waited for my mummy to go shopping when daddy was at home , i kept out of the room when daddy was on his laptop and waited for him to get engrossed into his laptop , then i made my move , i sneaked outside to his car in the drive way and gave it an almighty kick ,this set the alarm off and i ran back in doors and shouted "daddy someone is trying to steal your car" well he leapt up and ran outside ,giving me chance to quickly steal a peak at his laptop. and on the screen was this man who looked like he was eating a lady on her private part , i was traumatised never seen zombies like that before not on my platstation3 anyway , i was traumatised . but also needed to see more so made a note of the URL and ran like fuk out of the room , daddy came back in and said it must of been kids "little did he know how right he was " lol . well from there i went to my room and spent hours typing in the url into my browser ,what a bummer ,daddy had put an child lock on my comp stoping me accessing adult sites . well that didnt deter me , so i asked my older sister if i could borrow her laptop ,said mine was playing up , she let me so i went to the site that daddy was on and spent hours watching these sexy ladies walking around naked and semi naked ,They certainly wasnt zombies as the where so pretty ,so did a little more watching and came to the conclusion it was a naughty site and that daddy didnt want mummy to know what he was watching .That was the eurika moment for me , finally had some leverage over daddy , "BLACKMAIL" such a lovely word ,i wanted a new bike and this was my ammunition to get it , Poor daddy had no defence , i got my new bike and daddy kept his secret , so to finish off this tale ,a big THANKYOU to RLC for getting me my new bike , SmileyROFLMAO.gif P.S this is not a real story ,but  it well could be for some of our more juvenile members ,  

I don´t remember how i got there but i know is between January~February of 2015. First i thought it was a scam, something recorded, i couldn´t believe that a site like that was possible. Since that day i was hooked.

My first crush or whatever (i don´t how to put it or explain it), was Alina. I miss her so much because she was the first i watched for hours in that sofa,waiting for something to happen, and was for a little time before she gone. I like RLC.

Sorry for my english.