Alice & Sam

WHO ARE THE PEOPLE LIVING IN THE APARTMENTS?
People you see online are not actors, they are real people living their daily routine. There are no scenarios, no operators, no video edition or censorship, just full time life as it is. Each of these people has his own story and reasons, why he started participating in this project.

I'm not making this up, I read it without censorship??? sorry me, the few times I saw Alice, her and under a duvet, what do we call that??? medina the same.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT IS CAMARADS.COM ?
Camarads.com is a website where you can watch the real life of ordinary people filmed LIVE 24/7 by cams mounted into their apartments. Camarads.com is a unique website where you have the chance to observe the private life of other people in live mode round-the-clock.

there is no one there!!!!

since Fridays absent, return this afternoon. what do you think Alice is doing??? on her phone. finally like all human beings, when you haven't seen the person for a while, logic wants them to reunite, be warm. well, they're the complete opposite, Sam's already making a fool of himself.

my dear friends, it's a feat this evening, Alice peeled potatoes, and washed a plate. and even cut potatoes, wowhhhh miracle. on the other hand, it's been 3 days since Sat, it's not showered. if Alice sucks Sam tonight, I won't tell you the smell of the tail.showtime GIF by Billions

good evening everyone, you new subscribers, who wanted to follow this couple, well you have it in the baba. as always no information, no communication, complete total silence once again. 29$ in the water, dear new members of the site. and yes it is the marketing strategy of this site, to hide everything, to say nothing to subscribers, and on top of that to lie to you.

44 minutes ago, angevenusduciel said:

boa noite a todos, novos assinantes, que queriam acompanhar esse casal, bom, vocês têm na baba. como sempre sem informação, sem comunicação, silêncio total mais uma vez. 29$ na água, queridos novos membros do site. e sim, é a estratégia de marketing deste site, esconder tudo, não dizer nada aos assinantes e ainda por cima mentir para você.

Be calm. They were removed from the website a few hours ago.

And normally we are asked to archive the removed houses thread