Alice & Sam

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

always the same film, nothing sexy, nothing attractive, pants, socks, on a phone, sat in the kitchen on his phone. a film that plays in a loop, and the people responsible for camarads.com dare to post fellatio links, which leads to nothing or when Alice has this shower, because for them camarads.com this shower, must not be naked, it's an exclusive on their site.lolshower shaving GIF

so there, too strong. 15 days, we only saw on a telephone, and now we read on vacation until May 5th. it's really this cum in the heads of the subscribers, I tell you. the subscriber who comes from take a subscription, for the month, well it's in the cu. already they do nothing, they are paid to play on their phone. in 15 days I have seen absolutely nothing. wake up directly on a phone, after , they get ready, to go to the gym, return and straight to bed on a phone. and the next day we start again.

seeing that they are on vacation, I hope that you, those responsible for the site, that you will modify, from what we see, because if it is to come back and stay in a bed, and be on a telephone 24/24 7/7. It's better for him to stop, in view of Alice's expression, who has no desire to show anything this evening, apart from this get up, made up like a piscasso painting.