Alice & Sam

good evening to all. so as said by those responsible for camarads.com, the new world on the phone. but wait there, since 09:00:00 this morning, until, when I write to you, she and always on his phone, there's a problem there. and it's not just today, it's like that all the time, morning, noon evening. sorry $29 to watch 2 imbeciles 24/24 on a phone no , that’s not voyeurism.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello everyone. 2 weeks sam has the same boxer shorts on him, long live the hygienist. and what else to say, alice still sitting on the bed with her phone, in a sweater. no desire to do anything this silk, sensual nude, nor erotic. as a point, she puts her hand in front of her butt so that Sam doesn't see (tonight).

19:36:00 come on sam spits at the bottom of the bed, where there are the ears. frankly, how can the managers not say anything. I don't know, it's their image of the site which is at stake!!!! sam try to raise Alice's t-shirt to hip level, straight away he takes a blower, and puts it back on to hide his butt.

like every evening sam's handjob pffffffffffff, which is going to end in what's still nothing. why don't Alice or Sam caress her, that would be better, still having sam's cock, we see that.

the same thing every night, like erika & richard. a replay. in all my life I have never seen a couple giving a blowjob to a guy while watching TV or his phone. it must be specific to camards.com. when I watch on rlc leora giving a blowjob to her boyfriend, mamamamamam this is a blowjob even she swallows leora.

how do you want Alice to give him a blowjob while on his phone, and more importantly. and for good reason he plays on his phone, it proves that he is waiting for this, to empty his balls and that for Alice, he has nothing to fuck with 'she. he never thinks about doing good to alice this guy.

and here it is once again, a handjob which ends in nothing, doing to say that they did something, but with no interest and no desire. since Alice returned home, every 15 days, and since the first time she she did that, there's nothing left, she doesn't want it anymore, and as proof, she goes home for a whole weekend and comes back only on Monday evening.

I opened 3 cameras on rlc, on the 3 cameras a pussy without fabric, one to do sports in sexy lingerie and couple who were fucking. here you can open the cameras, you can even go to work you come back, they are always in the same place, with their phone, or to see their boyfriend jerking off.