Alice & Sam

hello everyone. when I tell you the site managers are lying, I'm not making anything up. offline (out of town) lol, I see Sam's pig in a bed, with the good sister Alice sleeping on 04/15/ 2024. gray shirt for Alice, long sleeve, so as not to change. and video proof of what I say. like everything and lies, as always.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

by the way, for those responsible for the camarads.com site, they have come back, why do they do this??? be on their phone 24/24 and hide under a duvet, or to show off a little for your site. Because if they only came back to play, on their phone, it wasn't worth it.

1 week of absence. Returned since last night. What do you think they are doing???? well always on their phone, shorts, socks. nothing sexy, as always. I don't know, and absent for 1 week, when you come back you do what is necessary to attract new members, you speak.

seeing that you are fed up with my truths, and that you want to ban me from your site. question there. what good did they do this evening for your site, in view of their absence, of 1 week ???? .I spent 2 days doing nails. And being on the phone all evening!!!!!! I don't know, we're also tired of seeing that.

seen the look that Sam is making, as always for 2 years. He is only moaning. He must still be sleeping with his tail between his legs like for 1 month, and more. Hence that's why he ejaculates all over the apartment. or he waits for Alice to get home, to polish his handle on the bed, as soon as Alice leaves.

like every evening instead of seeing Alice's beautiful legs we have silk a back, silk a head, silk a cunt of sam, always in the field of vision of the bedroom camera. how do you want to see something with sam. always playing the voyeur of his own wife. it's not even us who play the voyeur, but sam.