Alice & Sam

it becomes pathetic to see. when we see she forces herself to give a handjob, and on Saturday he and there he waits, no gesture, no caress, nothing, no sensuality or desire. and we pay couples for that!!!! !! my time, the subscribers who still take a good one are crazy, long live the ephad.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 months to see a handjob. and again last night 2 times the handjob, who gave what result. nothing. once again, why do it, a waste of time, no desire, no ambition. all the tenants on this site, it are there only for the money, nothing more. nothing more to do. like the chair which is placed in front of the bed, we have already said it, repeat, and once again nothing and do it, those in charge have given a damn. already we see that sam's ass and that dick, so what remains to be seen from alice, we can't even. and for good reason a chair in front of the camera's field of vision.

has another thing, on the other hand it's being sexy, when she goes to the gym, 1 hour of makeup, tight leggings that show the shape of her buttocks. on the other hand on camarads.com, nothing. jogging, shorts ,pull.sometimes we ask if she is going to do sports,or just do it show.if such is the case,so that's the problem.

we have the same replay from last night, also at Alice's, she's already holding the handle. 30 minutes of handjob, to finish or!!!!! like always nothing. no desire, ambition. more sat and not even washing, long live the smell. to believe that this site, it's pigs. emma's sister who eats it's booger, sam who spits all over the apartment, and ejaculates. amy who digs in his nose. aouuuuuu, long live the image of the site

go ahead 30 minutes of handjob and sam still waiting there. pathetic, I've never seen this on any other site. even this afternoon on rlc, a couple who were fucking, and this woman sucks it don't watch the tv, I you tell me, she was focused on what she was doing, and she did it with desire, not out of obligation.