Fan Page Carina & Sabrina

Something is odd here... There's a vid in the gallery of these two in bed with Elvis' face buried in the other girl's pussy. When Elvis is done "eatin' at the Y" , (she/it) pulls out what appears to be a dental dam or female condom or something. After she pulls it out, she starts fingering her but never gives oral directly again.   If these two are in a committed relationslip, why would they need STD protection (certainly not from getting pregnant)?   Does the cute one have herpes or something from another relationship? Is she being shared with someone else we don't know about? Is she a prostitute?

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎03 at 9:47 PM, StnCld316 said:

A New Level of a Three Way

Create an account to see this content!

Everyone was hoping to finally catch a threesome in action BUT i don't think this is what they had in mind - LMFAO - great capture though and this pic is worth a thousand words.

Edited by StnCld316

Believe me when I say this to you when I asked for a threesome on rlc I did not have this in mind lol. I did however ask for a threesome on the chatbox but no one is never online lmao.

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎03 at 9:47 PM, StnCld316 said:

A New Level of a Three Way

On ‎2016‎-‎05‎-‎31 at 10:41 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

I wonder if the dog had on a strap-on too? 8)

Strap on ready

Edited by StnCld316

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎07 at 7:31 AM, kennythekahuna said:

Elvis was bored.

It looks like she was searching for her penis. Didn't seem like she got any pleasure from it at all.

Edited by StnCld316

IS THIS SOMETHING THAT REALLY EXCITES YOU; you need therapy if elvis makes yer dick hard. 

'IT' is the most disgusting creature on rlc.

Well, no... its more for research. Like, how? She/he fucks like a man and I wonder how she/he masturbates.