Fan Page Carina & Sabrina

I see Carina "Elvis" has been showing her crack "backside" to the guest in the house today, I am thinking this guest might be SugarBonnie's replacement, if so she has some real nice tits to fill...lol  I am hoping if SugarBonnie leaves she gets her own place, once again that apartment well go down hill with her she has had a lot of eyes in there lately.  SugarBonnie "you well be missed if you leave." 8)

I see Carina "Elvis" has been showing her crack "backside" to the guest in the house today, I am thinking this guest might be SugarBonnie's replacement, if so she has some real nice tits to fill...lol  I am hoping if SugarBonnie leaves she gets her own place, once again that apartment well go down hill with her she has had a lot of eyes in there lately.  SugarBonnie "you well be missed if you leave." 8)

I hope "she" is not a replacement. I actually think that "she" is also the wrong term here. I mean her voice is really weird. So "she" either smokes too much or screams a lot.. or was a guy once. And I'll place my bet right there.

I hope "she" is not a replacement. I actually think that "she" is also the wrong term here. I mean her voice is really weird. So "she" either smokes too much or screams a lot.. or was a guy once. And I'll place my bet right there.

i havent heard her talk yet do u think she was a guy?

I see Carina and Sabrina must have went on vacation and left there girl friend and wolfman Jack to watch the dog, Sugarbonnie must have told them to stick it up there asses this time, she ussally stay behind and watch the dog.  Wolfman Jacks been begging for pussy most of the morning and she won't give him anything, I guess if he does get some the dog is going to want his cut too, he's another begging ass. 8)

• 2 weeks later...