Fan Page Carina & Sabrina

Given Name SABRINA

USAGE: , , 
PRONOUNCED: sə-BREEN-ə (English), sah-BREE-nah (Italian), zahp-REE-nah (German)   
Meaning & History
Latinized form of Habren, the original Welsh name of the River Severn. According to Geoffrey of Monmouth, Sabrina was the name of a princess who was drowned in the Severn. Supposedly the river was named for her, but it is more likely that her name was actually derived from that of the river, which is of unknown meaning. She appears as a water nymph in John Milton's masque 'Comus' (1634). It was popularized as a given name by Samuel A. Taylor's play 'Sabrina Fair' (1953) and the movie adaptation that followed it the next year.

Is sugarbonnie moving out? It looks like she has been cleaning her room and gathering up her stuff for the last few days. I don't have access to her bedroom cam so I can't really tell. I did see her grab some tupperware and mugs and pans from the kitchen and take them back to her room though. She has hardly been there since their last argument.

On 9/9/2016 at 11:57 AM, stevec said:

Is sugarbonnie moving out? It looks like she has been cleaning her room and gathering up her stuff for the last few days. I don't have access to her bedroom cam so I can't really tell. I did see her grab some tupperware and mugs and pans from the kitchen and take them back to her room though. She has hardly been there since their last argument.

Yes its seems that Sugarbonnie is moving out,  I don't know if that might be good on Carina "aka Elvis" and Sabrina, seeing that Sugarbonnie did have a lot of eyes on that apartment for awhile.  Of course Sabrina has always been jealous of Sugarbonnie being in the spot light that she wants had.  Sabrina can be a bitch when she wants to be "hope you are reading this because its true", when Sabrina doesn't have her way she fights with everyone in the house even with Elvis. With Sugarbonnie leaving I see this apartment going even farther down hill, being screwed on cam by her lover "Elvis" is not the pretties site to watch.  Sugarbonnie has had her share in men in her bed for the last 6 months but she did keep us watching, even with her own web site she kept us watching, and Sabrina couldn't stand it.  Now lets see how Sabrina is going to make up for her lost.  Sabrina could make a come back if she got rid of some of the rump roast around her ass.  Sugarbonnie don't for get your cat.8)

On September 10, 2016 at 4:39 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

Yes its seems that Sugarbonnie is moving out,  I don't know if that might be good on Carina "aka Elvis" and Sabrina, seeing that Sugarbonnie did have a lot of eyes on that apartment for awhile.  Of course Sabrina has always been jealous of Sugarbonnie being in the spot light that she wants had.  Sabrina can be a bitch when she wants to be "hope you are reading this because its true", when Sabrina doesn't have her way she fights with everyone in the house even with Elvis. With Sugarbonnie leaving I see this apartment going even farther down hill, being screwed on cam by her lover "Elvis" is not the pretties site to watch.  Sugarbonnie has had her share in men in her bed for the last 6 months but she did keep us watching, even with her own web site she kept us watching, and Sabrina couldn't stand it.  Now lets see how Sabrina is going to make up for her lost.  Sabrina could make a come back if she got rid of some of the rump roast around her ass.  Sugarbonnie don't for get your cat.8)

The only thing that could make this apartment interesting again for me is for Sabrina and the new guy to have sex on camera. Then the dynamics of that with Carina would play out with a lot of viewer attention. I don't know if that decision of what to do with the guy is up to Sabrina or RLC but it's clear that she already has an off camera relationship with him.

Now that Sugar bonnie  has gone, there is no one for Sabrina to fight with but herself,  Once again this apartment is dead, even the dog is bored and may just start to bit the hell out of Sabrina for being the mean person that she can be.  Now as we tune into their apartment we see two people siting on the couch looking like they have been sucking green lemons all day, and with no one to play with, its so bad that they have forgot how to play with themselves "masturbate."  Hopefully things well start to change and get back to normal real soon.8)

4 hours ago, bluesky010 said:

why the apartment under maintenance

They also have two guest in Sugar Bonnie's old room, who I believe don't want to be seen,  I watch a bit of them last night, and when they went into the room "Sugar Bonnie's old room" the cams went into Maintenance mood until late morning there time.  I hope their there to help left that apartment out of quick sand.8)

4 hours ago, Booffer69 said:

That's an understatement......lol.... She banged the shit out of him from what I heard.......lol

Yes, she banged him real good, but for some reason he could not keep his dick hard with her, " don't know weather it was because her pussy stunk, or she just didn't know how to fuck, or he could have been thinking of Elvis in the other room.  Elvis did of course slept threw all of this happens "scripted" that was going on threw out the apartment though,  and any other time when there is a man in the house she is over protective of her Carina.  It all comes down to one of Carina and Elvis guest looked liked and acted like a cheap drunk slut.  Sabrina got mad at the end of it all because the other girl "guest who sleeps on the air mattress" did not participate with the other guy.  We all know how Sabrina can be a bitch, and for me thats one of the real reason why Sugar bonnie left the house because of her funky looking ass.  "my thoughts and opinion only."8)