Fan Page Carina & Sabrina

8 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Yes, she banged him real good, but for some reason he could not keep his dick hard with her, " don't know weather it was because her pussy stunk, or she just didn't know how to fuck, or he could have been thinking of Elvis in the other room.  Elvis did of course slept threw all of this happens "scripted" that was going on threw out the apartment though,  and any other time when there is a man in the house she is over protective of her Carina.  It all comes down to one of Carina and Elvis guest looked liked and acted like a cheap drunk slut.  Sabrina got mad at the end of it all because the other girl "guest who sleeps on the air mattress" did not participate with the other guy.  We all know how Sabrina can be a bitch, and for me thats one of the real reason why Sugar bonnie left the house because of her funky looking ass.  "my thoughts and opinion only."8)

That pussy might have stunk but i also notice he kept falling out which mean she was wet as hell or that thing was to big for him lol all in all a good show

On 9/22/2016 at 6:08 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

They also have two guest in Sugar Bonnie's old room, who I believe don't want to be seen,  I watch a bit of them last night, and when they went into the room "Sugar Bonnie's old room" the cams went into Maintenance mood until late morning there time.  I hope their there to help left that apartment out of quick sand.8)

The dark haired brunette has a gorgeous look and has regularly changed down to bra / panties in guest room and bathroom. She showered the other day and wow, not really the "thick/overweight" level, but more in the perfect handful range. Her friend with dirty blonde / light brunette hair showered too but her bust just seems really off, way too small for me.

On 25/09/2016 at 8:12 PM, ShaKa ZuLu Forum VJ said:

That pussy might have stunk but i also notice he kept falling out which mean she was wet as hell or that thing was to big for him lol all in all a good show

She had Pussy B-O that's why he kept falling out lol

On 10/7/2016 at 1:07 AM, Doomz123456 said:

Hi everyone. Somebody knows who is the guest in this apartment? Its a very atractive girl, she talk spanish. Just a moment I see her boyfriend with her, but only kisses. 

We dont have any material from her?

Another free loader who needs a place to sleep eat and shit.8)