Fan Page Carina & Sabrina

1 hour ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Carina and Sabrina are really true life, a bit boring, I just wished they would get someone in there like Sugarbonnie, that Sabrina can get along with!8)

I sure do miss Sugarbonnie, but she wasn't treated very well there so I'm glad she managed to get out. I had hoped that those 2 other girls would stick around for awhile as they were both attractive and added something interesting. Sadly Sabrina doesn't seem like the kind of person who gets along with anyone for an extended period of time.

It's actually really sad to look through all the pictures for this apartment, they seemed so happy together at the beginning having christmas dinner together and you can slowly see them become more distant to each other. BTW why is this apartment "Premium"?

6 hours ago, stevec said:

I sure do miss Sugarbonnie, but she wasn't treated very well there so I'm glad she managed to get out. I had hoped that those 2 other girls would stick around for awhile as they were both attractive and added something interesting. Sadly Sabrina doesn't seem like the kind of person who gets along with anyone for an extended period of time.

It's actually really sad to look through all the pictures for this apartment, they seemed so happy together at the beginning having christmas dinner together and you can slowly see them become more distant to each other. BTW why is this apartment "Premium"?

All of last year this apartment was slow, back then Sugarbonnie was just plain and shy, at times she would show a little something, she didn't like the cam in her room in the begining,  then she began to show a little more, and I think she started reading our blog's and comments on how good she looked, and she started showing more, once that happen Sabrina became some what jealous of her,  and thats where the tension began with those two.  Sugarbonnie kept moving up, and started looking better,  there were verbal fights with Sugarbonnie and Sabrina at times, and at times Sabrina would even get mad at Carina "aka Elvis".  Sugarbonnie got on another web site, more less her own, and I guess got tired of the bull and left.  Yes she brung a lot of eyes to that apartment at times, and she also started to get a bit out of control having sex with the different guys every month too, "not that it wasn't great to watch"...lol but she started moving real fast with it.  I don't think that apartment well ever be the same again, if it does they would have to move some one in who is going to stay and not just be there to feed the greedy dog and cats.  Your right, "why is it premium?" now anyway.8)

• 2 weeks later...

I saw SugarBonnie there too dressed as a nun of all things lol, she had black stockings on too but I didn't hang about as she was doing a make-up on Elvis.

On the subject of Elvis I watched a video of them making love where Elvis was wearing the strap-on, it was interesting because it was the first time they tried it, Elvis was working out how to put it on, eventually fathomed it out and they began.

At first it seemed too big for Curly and they had to apply lubricant, even then it was a bit too big I think, but give Elvis a bit of credit he/she took it slow and was listening to Curly of if and when to proceed etc.  Eventually it did go in further and Curly moaned a few times then after a few attempts at different positions Curly seemed satisfied but I still got the impression it wasn't 100% with her.

This was interesting because as most of you have seen in the past Elvis penetrates Curly with fingers very vigorously and she seems to like it but with the strap-on she couldn't take it for long, this is what made me think it was too big for her liking, they need a slightly smaller one and things might be better, just my opinion lol.

On 26/10/2016 at 11:36 AM, StnCld316 said:

Create an account to see this content!

On 26/10/2016 at 2:56 PM, texl01 said:

StnCld  I would fuck her even with your dick LOL

16 hours ago, Rob1 said:

I wouldn't mind fucking her with both of your dicks lol

I would prefer to fuck sugarbonnie and lock both of you out of the room!!

I don't think anyone actually sees what Sugarbonnie is and  what it was she was really trying to gain from living with C&S--------------

all along she was trying to get a notice from RLC and possibly gain an apartment --------- wow, you mean free rent just for being on camera?

Does anyone else think it happened to be this way?

She made it abundantly clear doing cam4 shows, she's comfortable showing her interior from close up.  She even let a couple guys come in and cum in her, all on camera.

While I'm on the subject- there are other 'free loaders' I see that are or were trying to work into free shit from rlc by making themselves comfortable in the free rent districts, too.  S&H un-welcome cocker-blockers....... the new girls at C&S........  D&D  homely, er, homeless guests. Efukim and Nympho; which btw, ain't never gonna happen, after the way he treated Diana. 

Watch the orgies at M&S also; they might be next to gain a rent free apartment......... then all the sex will come to a screeching halt, similarly like the others.