Sugarbonnie

On 3/1/2016 at 10:44 AM, kaiser sausée said:

tatoo!

(Image Content No Longer Available)

It reads     "quod me nutrit me destruit"...      "What nourishes me, also destroys me"     And thats on her chest for the rest of her days!!!

Oh Dear....!

Edited by StnCld316

Saw her show today on cam4, while chair with clothes blocked view of her on RLC.  You would think Blue would be a bit more respectful to the RLC Members.  Also comments on Cam4 to move chair went unheard.  Shame. 

saw pretty much the whole show and multiple people made reference to rlc on cam 4 and the mod told the room to stop the references to rlc.  If you don't want a blocked view go to cam 4 site it free to view.

Zoomer, looks like that link is down for me.

ummmm that is because she isn't performing at the moment.  Her page is only active when she is doing a show

The girl's not an idiot. She's a brilliant genius! During her first camshow someone paid 200Token so she moved that chair into a different position so anyone on RLC could see her aswell. She had over 4 donations of 50Tokens.. If it's stupid but it works, it's not stupid.