Sugarbonnie

So I've seen one of the movies now, and both look like they've never done it before. Really weird, I wonder what's going on there.

Sugarbonnie on the other hand looks really sad and worn out lately. Wonder if she's planning her leaving from Rlc. I don't like creating wild ideas but I think there's something going on with her. Carina and her just had lunch and just shared a couple words.

Sugarbonnie just got bitched out for some reason. It was like a mother and daughter spat.

I think its time RLC gave Blue "Sugarbonnie" her own place, I am sure the ratings has gone up in that apartment because of her and only Carina wants that attention pointed towards her.  Carina can get a bit jealous at times and thats when all hell breaks out with her and Elvis.  Yes Blue has stepped up her game in the last few weeks "I have love it" but I think its time she had her own place. 8)

I think its time RLC gave Blue "Sugarbonnie" her own place, I am sure the ratings has gone up in that apartment because of her and only Carina wants that attention pointed towards her.  Carina can get a bit jealous at times and thats when all hell breaks out with her and Elvis.  Yes Blue has stepped up her game in the last few weeks "I have love it" but I think its time she had her own place. 8)

I second this idea.. I totally agree with you .. 

Pen pen---you are discribing most tenants,  they get up eat and go on their various devices sleep and once and a while they fuck. Blue is no worst then most. the thing that bothers me most is she smokes like a chimney-health problems ahead.  She is very popular, Unless RLC is totally stupid they will utilize her in the future.