Sugarbonnie

• 2 weeks later...

I cannot believe anyone can live in the filthy room she keeps. She even has a friend over for sex in that bed without ever changing the sheets.  She is a slop from the get go, but sexy as hell.

Just think what those sheets must smell like...."wow" pure ass and puss...lol 8)

I cannot believe anyone can live in the filthy room she keeps. She even has a friend over for sex in that bed without ever changing the sheets.  She is a slop from the get go, but sexy as hell.

u know ur old when u care more about the room instead of a sexy girl like bonnie i wouldnt care if we was at a city dump i would fuck her till i was dead with a smile

u know ur old when u care more about the room instead of a sexy girl like bonnie i wouldnt care if we was at a city dump i would fuck her till i was dead with a smile

LOL...you can have her @aiki.  That room is a total turn off for me along with her hygiene.  She just looks funky...

Sugarbonnie came home with her boyfriend last night, they had sex for awhile until she stopped him, morning came and she jacked and sucked him off, after he left she laid down for about 15 min then got up put on some clothing "never did wash her ass" water never did touch her asshole at all, then she gabbed a bag and put some clothing in it and went out the door. 8)

• 2 weeks later...

Sugarbonnie came home with another guy last night, this is the 3rd one in the last six months, I can recall how shy and quiet she was this time last year, she did not like the cam in her room, she would never show much, but lately she has open up a lot, now she shows us her ass, pussy, sucking, fucking dam she has come a long way.  No I am not complaining, I love it, "but her next tattoo needs to be right above her pussy with the words EASY." 8)

Sugarbonnie came home with another guy last night, this is the 3rd one in the last six months, I can recall how shy and quiet she was this time last year, she did not like the cam in her room, she would never show much, but lately she has open up a lot, now she shows us her ass, pussy, sucking, fucking dam she has come a long way.  No I am not complaining, I love it, "but her next tattoo needs to be right above her pussy with the words EASY." 8)

In my humble opinion she just understood how desperate and lonely some men can be and how easy it is to rip them off. I mean just look at her cam4 page, where people still throw insane amounts of money at her allthough she hasn't been online for months.

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like Miss Sugarbonnie is back again with yet her 4th boyfriend for the year, "man or man I bet her pussy is so confused"  Sugarbonnie is sexy, junky "keeps a dirty room" and has become very whorish.  If your reading this Sugarbonnie be careful you might catch something "SDT" that you can't wash away.8)