Sugarbonnie

SugarBonnie aka Blue has made a 360 degree turn on RLC, from being a shy live in guest who didn't like the cams in her room to now on cam and having sex with her boyfriend or should I say boyfriends.  She has come a long way from being so shy.  I see she did brung her boyfriend home again and they had sex, but once over I think she wanted a little bit more and his batteries seem to went dead on him...lol    I am waiting for that solo "masturbating" night to come true.  I am not complaining love it all but I think RLC needs get her out of that cramped room, its time for her to get her own apartment,  I think she could draw more attention for RLC with out Carina and Sabrina.  SugarBonnie has been getting 4 stars when it comes to romance in my book. 8)

I haven't been on here in ages so catching up lol.

not sure if this is mentioned on another thread but not long ago I was what looked like a big row going on with all three of them, Sugarbonnie was getting very irate.
I couldn't understand what was being said but it looked like Sabrina (the curly haired one) if I have that right was trying to calm the situation down, Elvis looked like he was winding Sugar up.

From what I could make out Sugar was referring to something on her phone and laptop, I was guessing some bad comments but just a guess, may be it was something to do with the cam shows, again I am guessing unless anyone else saw it and could understand what was being said.

It turned out after the row Sugar packed a bag and stormed out, I saw her the next day and she seemed more calm but as usual she was switching from laptop to phone all the time.

On the subject of the cam show thing, did Sabrina try it at one time, I remember seeing one afternoon where Sabrina was dressed in sexy underwear and had stockings on and Sugar was there too, it looked like she had possibly been on a cam show but I am guessing.