Sugarbonnie

Sugarbonnie has been looking great lately since she took that crap out of her hair, she is hasn't been doing a lot of online vids in her room I hope she haven't lost her custormers.  I do how ever wish that she would give those P.J'S "PAJAMAS" that she wears all the time a rest,  I am sure I have seen a pair trying to walk on there own,  they have to be pretty funky in the crack about now,  I have never seen her wash anything since last summer and sometimes I watch her just clean under her arms and not the rest of her ass.  Sugarbonnie if you can read this, "wash those P.J'S" or give them a months rest. 8)

I never found the original tenants of this apartment to be very compelling.  Blue, as she was once called, now Sugar Bonnie, is the only thing that made this apartment interesting for me; perhaps because of the mystery surrounding her.  Who is she?  What's she doing there?  Is she a lesbian as well?  Does she have a sex life?  Now, as she reveals herself, the less mysterious she becomes, the less interesting she becomes.  Oh well.  C'est la vie.

That guy was also there about 2 weeks ago. 2 things were noticeable then - That he seemed more interested in necking her when she went to kiss him, which i found rather odd, and second, he seems to have based his hairstyle on Kajagoogoo.

There was also big debate in the shoutbox at the time if he was a guy or girl.  Was it just like last time where they disappeared outside for a while or was there on cam action this time??

Well, today, her hair is an "UGLY RED".  She's so pretty, why can't she stay with her natural hair coloring.

For some reason she insist on looking like one of the adams familys kids, I have been trying to figure out witch one for the longest..lol  Why in hell do she keep trying to keep her beauty hiddin under all that shit from bad tatoos to fucked up colors in her hair.  Sugarbonnie is sexy but she is also strange as hell. 8)

There was also big debate in the shoutbox at the time if he was a guy or girl.  Was it just like last time where they disappeared outside for a while or was there on cam action this time??

Nothing apart from a bit of touching on the couch. She looked pissed off with him that night to be honest.