Sugarbonnie

I don't see what the big deal is about her being the cam 4 website. You are actually getting a look into her real life situation, it is nothing different from RLC it's not prostitution. Carla and Mario do the same thing on the website. The girl is struggling and short of having to sell her body. Plus, it attracts more attention to RLC. Man everyone has complaints about things you wanted the site to offer, or it could be jealousy that she isn't putting the show on for only you guys. But, her name is not only the apartment so you don't get paid to do so.

• 2 weeks later...

Just for everyone's information, Blue's (SugarBonnie's) profile on CAM4 now has the following paragraph:   

IMPORTANT:  Any UNAUTHORIZED use of my profile, video, pictures or audio in any form or in a forum now or in the future is NOT permissible without my expressed written consent. Any act to promote or gain profit in any manner (e.g. either monetarily or socially) from the use of my profile, video, pictures or audio in any form my profile is a violation of my privacy and subject to legal action. 

Just for everyone's information, Blue's (SugarBonnie's) profile on CAM4 now has the following paragraph:   

IMPORTANT:  Any UNAUTHORIZED use of my profile, video, pictures or audio in any form or in a forum now or in the future is NOT permissible without my expressed written consent. Any act to promote or gain profit in any manner (e.g. either monetarily or socially) from the use of my profile, video, pictures or audio in any form my profile is a violation of my privacy and subject to legal action. 

OH, really ??

She shoulda  thought of posting her 'WARNINGS' before all the tube sites got her content;

BIT LATE now........ She'll spend more money than she has now trying to get it all removed than she'll ever earn with her crap shows.

What rubbish am I reading again... Sharing the video or audio files streamed to an online webcam platform is in no way a matter of privacy violation. It's rather a violation of copyright which she's got no hold of when using Cam4 anyways. So as a fact, the only one able to act in a lawsuit would be Cam4 who is (and I bet my ass here) in a mutual agreement with Reallifecam.com. In other words "who cares". Acting like a slut on the internet doesn't get you anywhere but the harddisks of a million internet users.

After reading all that I wonder if that hair dye she's using might have found a way into her skull.

And on the small print beneath ..

'BY WATCHING THIS: You acknowledge and agree that you shall not post, upload, publish, transmit or make available in any way content of this page including images and recording streamed live or video available for download. Penalties of Copyright Infringement: By reproducing, republishing or redistributing the work of a copyright holder without permission, you may be violating or infringing on his or her rights under the Copyright Act.'

Notice the word may? That means not enforceable in many Countries. To be honest, I went from being a fan on RLC to not caring now. She quits her webcams when she's made a few Euro's for her cigs anyway.