Sugarbonnie

What rubbish am I reading again... Sharing the video or audio files streamed to an online webcam platform is in no way a matter of privacy violation. It's rather a violation of copyright which she's got no hold of when using Cam4 anyways. So as a fact, the only one able to act in a lawsuit would be Cam4 who is (and I bet my ass here) in a mutual agreement with Reallifecam.com. In other words "who cares". Acting like a slut on the internet doesn't get you anywhere but the harddisks of a million internet users.

After reading all that I wonder if that hair dye she's using might have found a way into her skull.

I remember when SugarBonnie or what ever her name is now use to hate when the cam came on in her room, she would storm out and tell Elvis about it and she would get  mad because she didn't want to be on cam, not she is showing her whole ass and pussy to the world.  Dam that was a big change. 8)

Although suger bonnie has broken my vision of a sweet innocent girl, I still like her.You have to do what you have to do to survive. (been there).  I did think once  she was alone she might pick up her game and maybe bring a guy home, more caming.  Nothing --But I still like my (****).