Sugarbonnie

SugarBonnie,s hair looks deep purple on my cams. Hell she is young, trying to find her identity. Not a fan of the tats but that is her choice and will have to live with it. Bottom line, as long as she is happy and not hurting any one else with her decisions its OK. Better then being a heavy druggie. Do wish she practiced safe sex when having multiple partners. Other wise

party on, You only live once.

On ‎2016‎-‎05‎-‎27 at 3:16 PM, naughtyfunideas said:

Sugar Bonnie in the shower from 2-3-2016.  I think she needs her own apartment.

(Video Content No Longer Available)

This is a wonderful video and it only shows what an adorable girl blue really is. Despite her tattoos and blue hair, you can't deny she is a great looking girl.

Edited by StnCld316

This is a wonderful video and it only shows what an adorable girl blue really is. Despite her tattoos and blue hair, you can't deny she is a great looking girl.

Very true.  Glad you enjoyed the video of her.  I have plenty to be honest lol.  Don't have it anymore right now, but she was actually the reason I got a premium account on RLC a while back.  I'll get it again, so I will have better and more to share here.  I have great screen capture software and professional video editing software lol.  Used for something else... but they come in handy for this too  >:D

Seems Sugarbonnie had company "boyfriend" stayed over last night and had sex,  He didn't look like the last guy that was there a month ago, anyway I guess he wanted some sex again this morning but Sugarbonnie turned him down and after a half hour she gave him a blowjob half way under the covers, He then hurried and got dressed and left and Sugarbonnie went back to bed for awhile.  I saw her get up later and went in the bathroom and threw some water under her arms and put on some clean panties got dressed and left out the door.  I wonder if ass and pussy stunk after she left out, they where never washed. :-\ lol 8)