Sugarbonnie

Sugarbonnie needs to get down and have good ol' sex with the new female guest staying at C&S lately. Sugarbonnie say she is bisexual on her cam web site. It is all about supporting evidence to back the claim so Sugarbonnie here is your chance. We know you fuck guys so what about doing girls too. Imagine two female guests at C&S having sex in the living room free cam.  Plus I am curious as to what the new female guest has under her clothes - this voyeur wants to know. To me, she has potential for a nice body that is always kept under wraps but her somewhat manly features makes me wonder if she has a cock between the legs. That is my script for RLC - have her show us the goods with Sugarbonnie soon.

9 hours ago, joebloggs3 said:

hi dougiestyle, where is sugarbonnies cam site and what is it called please.

She is on cam4 web site - type in "cam4 SugarBonnie" or en.cam4.com/sugarbonnie and her profile pops up but it indicates that she was last appeared on May 13. I believe there are videos in the gallery of her doing her cam show (solo) and videos of her and a guy doing it in her RLC bedroom and her showering.  A few RLCF members participated with her on the cam site but she WILL IGNORE you if you mention RLC. Some would like SugarBonnie to have her own apartment. I dislike her large chest tattoo.

Does Sugarbonnie  stay at home anymore?  I am only seeing her come home to change her panties every three days,  seems every since her and Sabrina got into it a couple of weeks ago she stays gone for days now, oh well maybe its time for her to move on, with all the new things going on with RLC now its hardly she well be missed.  Maybe she needs to leave so Carina "aka Elvis" and Sabrina can move their guest into her "Sugarbonnie's" room after a weeks cleaning.8)

Looks like Sugarbonnie is gone, I for one will miss her.  Yes she has changed from the shy cute dino jammy girl, But even with the tatoos and all I still find her very appealing.  As for her being with 4 different guys--To some seems like that makes her easy.  If it was a guy we would all say, Wow what a Stud.Not sure you are being fair in your judgement of her.  Others also condemed her for not being clean, Again unless you watched her 24 hrs a day you may have missed the many showers that I saw her take.  I will concede that she is very messy,I have a daughter around her age and she is a bit of a slob also.  From what I have seen a lot of girls are.  Over all I think the viewing of this apartment will drop with out her. The other 2 are not interesting along with some very strange quests.  --Bye Sugar---

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎11 at 0:42 PM, hotwal said:

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Oh I'm not missing blue anymore, I passed that point long time ago. I am done with that apartment for quite a while already. That tuberculosis-like coughing hulk lady in the living room doesn't make it any more interesting for me. Too bad, really.

Is that really her? Looks way younger, less methamphetamine'ish
Edited by StnCld316

I will miss Bonnie. She was really cute but as said before her room looked like a bomb went off in there. Now that she is gone and her stuff removed we can see there is a window over the bed and real light actually comes into the room so it does not look like a cave all the time. She always had that covered and I never knew it was there. 

• 2 months later...