Photos of Past Tenants

WingCommander

For administrators:  This a duplicate of one in General Discussion.  Feel free to delete one as appropriate.

G'Day to all our members and friends.

I realise that the gallery has many photos/videos to peruse, but I though it would be useful to have an archive site which simply has one or two photos (not just sex/nude), so that when members talk about previous tenants, there is one topic are that allows you to quickly and easily put a face to a name for all the past tenants.

I certainly don't have any photos of past tenants, but maybe the moderators or administrators could help.

Just an idea.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nice shower pic.... shaved cooch....titties look good, wouldn't mind taking a shower with her myself !!!!  The backside view on the bed is worth a looonnnnng look......makes you just want to bury your face in that pussy and lick it till morning.... smells like fish, taste like clams !!!!

Thanks for the pics Scotsman84