Fan Page Anezka and Karel

my opinion on A and K based on what I've seen so far, with all the comments about so called "doomed apt" I think RLC have brought this couple in to spice it up a bit, I've seen him give her a good fingering, a good fucking and she's given him a blowjob an a wank, most of the time I've seen em walk in she gets naked an ponces about for the camera then goes in the bath, I like Anezka because this is what I want to see....female nakedness.... so keep posing for the camera Anezka.........naked... well done RLC and please can we have some more girls like Anezka And Vika... thank you. Remember these are my thoughts and my opinions based on what I've seen in real time.

I would have to apologize as I have been badmouthing this couple since they got here. I had never seen them have sex until yesterday, but I think it was just my timing. To me they seem always tired and sometimes look depressed, but I can see why. They are about the only couple on here that seem to go to work every day. I give them credit for that, and I am now a fan!

I would have to apologize as I have been badmouthing this couple since they got here. I had never seen them have sex until yesterday, but I think it was just my timing. To me they seem always tired and sometimes look depressed, but I can see why. They are about the only couple on here that seem to go to work every day. I give them credit for that, and I am now a fan!

I have seen her cry many times in the short time I've been watching, but I've only seen her smile 3 times at most. I am concerned about her bruises. Karel seems to take gentle care with her whenever they're together, so hopefully he's also helping her through whatever she's experiencing emotionally.

Also, I figured out what's going on with her hair. She must've been one of those girls that shaved one side of her head some months ago, as her left side is a bob and the rest of it is shaggy and long.