Fan Page Anezka and Karel

On ‎2016‎-‎04‎-‎15 at 11:54 PM, woods71 said:

What they did in bedroom i don't know

(Video Content No Longer Available)

This guy acts like as if he was a robot...

Edited by StnCld316

Anezka and Karel has done things that no other couple has done in that apartment, they are making things happen, they are making us watch, but they are not cleaning up a dam thing they drop or eat with they by far are the nasty and dirtiest couple that has lived there. Thank god for the cat or we just might see a mice or rat in the future hanging around. They say you "keep your ass like you keep your house". 8)

Anezka and Karel has done things that no other couple has done in that apartment, they are making things happen, they are making us watch, but they are not cleaning up a dam thing they drop or eat with they by far are the nasty and dirived there. Thank god for the cat or we just might see a mice or rat in the future hanging around. They say you "keep your ass like you keep your house". 8)

hey.. can you give us some examples about the things this couple does and the other couples dont or maybe you mean being dirty nd messy is an advantage..

Has any one here ever let their room, apartment go for a while before cleaning it.  Especially if you work.  Seems to me both take off in  the morning and dont come back till evening.  they may work  May we come in your house and check it out? This kind of criticisim ( I was going to say pisses me off)  but I will say is unfair.--LOL

hey.. can you give us some examples about the things this couple does and the other couples dont or maybe you mean being dirty nd messy is an advantage..

Their not hiding in that hallway closet to have sex and they don't care how they leave that apartment for one. 8)

It is refreshing to watch a natural fun loving couple. I just watched Anezka and Karel do a playful dance together and heard her beautiful happy laugh. So far i enjoy any chance seeing them because they do their own thing - not fake/scripted crap. At least this apartment is much better than most - in my opinion.

It is refreshing to watch a natural fun loving couple. I just watched Anezka and Karel do a playful dance together and heard her beautiful happy laugh. So far i enjoy any chance seeing them because they do their own thing - not fake/scripted crap. At least this apartment is much better than most - in my opinion.

I agree with you on that one, they just need to take time to do some cleaning. 8)

I hope i make my point correctly: If its so that tenants can read what we say about them, why are A&K most of the time not home,?, if i see how many hits i have on my vids, it must be clear that they are one of the most seen couple of RLC. I would say, show yourself more.