Fan Page Anezka and Karel

On ‎2016‎-‎05‎-‎09 at 2:03 PM, woods71 said:

today

(Video Contents No Longer Available)

I know the mods don't like these short useless messages, but wow dude, just WOW. 

Edited by StnCld316

On ‎2016‎-‎05‎-‎09 at 2:03 PM, woods71 said:

today

(all time double penetration with vibrator in ass)

(Video Contents No Longer Available)

But what is the stretching and the squeezing of the image into unnatural proportions for ? I have seen it in other video's as well.

Is it to make it more exciting, or ment as art ?

Sorry, but I can only think of only one thing: disturbing (in Nederlands: storend). 

Edited by StnCld316

Short time ago and after a bath (?) Anezka appeared with scratches on left arm and right leg. Somewhere I read Karel was being

accused to be a masochist, but this looks very much as if she has auto-mutilated herself, maybe even in the bath just now.

Many women do this to lose tension because of being traumatized by f.i. misuse in childhood. Always very sad and horrible

looking situations. I pity them very much and Anezka if this is what's going on.

From what I see Karel is being a caring and loving husband/friend. Sometimes he treasts Anezka roughly and she shouts with pain.

After this mornings sight those treats could be meant to help her lose the tension mentionned above, so she does not have to

do it herself.

In severe cases women end up with scar-covered arms and legs. Some explain they have become unattractive then in order to

prevent sexual misuse from happening again.  

The sad story is that these women have to deal with it themselves and to overcome the things they do to themselves and it is very

well possible. For the surroundings it is the best to give the events as less attention as possible, with the exeption of the necessary 

care (bandages, stitches etc.) of course. And important: don't blame them  ! 

Earlier I wondered what the arrow on her shin was, now we know her actions today were not the first.

Maybe Anezka, Karel and RLC should consult together and go to U.M. for a while.

Elsewhere we've seen another outburst of tension lately. I think those events  are going to far for this kind of

"entertainment". Tenants must not become victims.