Fan Page Anezka and Karel

Earlier I wondered what the arrow on her shin was, now we know her actions today were not the first.

Maybe Anezka, Karel and RLC should consult together and go to U.M. for a while.

Elsewhere we've seen another outburst of tension lately. I think those events  are going to far for this kind of

"entertainment". Tenants must not become victims. 

:(  I think you're right, its getting out of hand :S

On ‎2016‎-‎05‎-‎14 at 7:30 AM, woods71 said:

(Video Contents No Longer Available)

Thanks woods71 for capturing such a loving couple. These two are so refreshing to watch. They appear to be so into each other and make love in a better romantic way than wham bam thank you mam. The blowjob under the desk is awesome. They like to tease each other and appear to have an adventurous sex life (trying different ways to keep the fire and passion going). RLC did good getting this couple. i always hope that i can get to see some action but timing is not in my favor. Anezka is a real gem and a natural cutie in my opinion. Plus i do like Karel and how he interacts with Anezka. They do have issues but we don't know what they are so i mind my own business and appreciate them for being on RLC and living in front of the cams. This is one of the types of couples that can lure me into subscribing.   .......Good work woods71

Edited by StnCld316

But what is the stretching and the squeezing of the image into unnatural proportions for ? I have seen it in other video's as well.

Is it to make it more exciting, or ment as art ?

Sorry, but I can only think of only one thing: disturbing (in Nederlands: storend). 

Before the "liking" space becomes to small: Woods 71 explained by mail that multi-screen function was the reason for the 

stretching, the other rooms were (also..) disturbing and needed to be swept away. So that's why. 

Before the "liking" space becomes to small: Woods 71 explained by mail that multi-screen function was the reason for the 

stretching, the other rooms were (also..) disturbing and needed to be swept away. So that's why. 

Thats the reasen, if i had the noise go away, we missed alot of the sex, and the door was from another app

On ‎2016‎-‎05‎-‎14 at 7:30 AM, woods71 said:

(Video Contents No Longer Available)

Très belle séquence qui montre à quel point qu'Anezka est une vraie clitoridienne.....malgré la durée de l'acte amoureux et la belle taille de K. c'est au moment de la caresse de son clit qu elle éprouve le plus de plaisir....elle pousse de jolis petits cris...

Edited by StnCld316