Fan Page Anezka and Karel

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎19 at 3:07 PM, dzozgy said:

""

Thanks dzozgy for the great capture of Anezka with these pics. I swear she is looking directly into my eyes when she glanced at the cam for a few seconds but seemed like forever. There is something about her where you wish you could have more of her. Kinda mysterious or mischievous girl that grabs my attention. Don't get to see much of her but when i do it is a treat.

Edited by StnCld316

I think ,what appears to be bruising on Anezka's leg etc is more than likely to be scarring from some sort of trauma . 

Agree - Been there too long for a bruise, and no apparent change in color either.  Doesn't seem to affect the knee mobility either.

She's a honey.

I see the girls have finally got dildos in the apartments that's what happens when you beg for things you get what you want , well sometimes we are still begging for the girls to turn lesbian in the girls apartment never going to happen they are straight lesbians lol