Fan Page Anezka and Karel

She's sleeping on the sofa again....

I watched her for a few minutes and noticed that she seemed to be masturbating. Sure enough, it wasn't too long after that she brought her one hand out from under the covers and it held a vibrator.

Before the "liking" space becomes to small: Woods 71 explained by mail that multi-screen function was the reason for the 

stretching, the other rooms were (also..) disturbing and needed to be swept away. So that's why. 

Don't understand why some videos seem to get stretched after starting off ok, it only seems to happen on those using Bandicam?

It seems if the user resizes the window frame the picture doesn't maintain the same picture ratio, surely there must be a setting where the ratio is maintained when resizing the frame?

My video recorder doen't seem to suffer from this stretching problem and can't see how multiscreens affects it as you are only capturing one screen at a time.

Very strange and a shame as it spoils the video experience.

Have also noticed that those using Bandicam often suffer from greyed out screens kicking in sometimes which obliterates the picture?

Don't understand why some videos seem to get stretched after starting off ok, it only seems to happen on those using Bandicam?

It seems if the user resizes the window frame the picture doesn't maintain the same picture ratio, surely there must be a setting where the ratio is maintained when resizing the frame?

My video recorder doen't seem to suffer from this stretching problem and can't see how multiscreens affects it as you are only capturing one screen at a time.

Very strange and a shame as it spoils the video experience.

Have also noticed that those using Bandicam often suffer from greyed out screens kicking in sometimes which obliterates the picture?

As said before, Woods 71 explained that the pushing away of other screens (multiscreen start) causes the stretching.

Sorry for Woods's efforts, but when the stretching starts I stop the video. I saw it still happens and hope he finds a way

to prevent these manoeuvres because they ruin the video.

Just saw Anezka crying again. She appears to be in a fragile state most of the time whenever i happen to catch her and Karel. They can have great sex and i find her cute but don't like seeing her unhappy. Not sure if RLC is the right setting for them as her emotional state becomes too public in front of the cams. Perhaps she needs some counseling (as a couple, i don't really see or hear Anezka and Karel talking that much by the way). Just mentioning my concern for Anezka from observations over time.