Fan Page Anezka and Karel

@kelv32: He even uses the dildo on her while he's fucking her.

On a different note, I start to worry about this apt. I don't watch them 24/7, so I might be just online at the wrong hours, but A&K seem to disappear for days on end frequently. When A&K first came online, I got the impression Anezka was mentally unstable. Later on she seemed to do better, but now the apt turned into a complete dump and will start to attract wildlife any day now. Maybe that's a good thing, that will provide some distraction for their cat.

I remember this place being referred to as the "Apartment of Doom". I hope they turn things around because I still think Anezka is a lovely lady and I always enjoy watching her.

Anezka has had her toys with his knowledge for quite some time.  For a while it was on the table next to his computer screen... maybe left there the evening she crawled beneath the desk to give him a blowjob?

My concern here isn't about a damned toy, but hopes that they will get their shit together and maintain this apartment.  It has great potential.

Anezka has had her toys with his knowledge for quite some time.  For a while it was on the table next to his computer screen... maybe left there the evening she crawled beneath the desk to give him a blowjob?

My concern here isn't about a damned toy, but hopes that they will get their shit together and maintain this apartment.  It has great potential.

What they need to do "is clean that nasty ass apartment up" and stop just sleeping and masturbating there and start living there. They are the fourth couple that has lived in that apartment and they are the nastiest of them all. 8)

Those two are just a waste of space, along with a couple of other ones.  RLC should turf their collective asses and put  some useful people in there. That said, the new couples haven't been that great,either.  Guys walking around in their shorts, smoking hookah pipes and kissing other guys doesn't do much for me. Hefty Desiree and her scruffy partner is another one I skip.

On August 30, 2016 at 0:37 PM, TBird97 said:

Those two are just a waste of space, along with a couple of other ones.  RLC should turf their collective asses and put  some useful people in there. That said, the new couples haven't been that great,either.  Guys walking around in their shorts, smoking hookah pipes and kissing other guys doesn't do much for me. Hefty Desiree and her scruffy partner is another one I skip.

T bird see if you can catch Rebecca nude....best pussy in RLC along with Leora's