Fan Page Anezka and Karel

Thanks woods71 for capturing such a loving couple. These two are so refreshing to watch. They appear to be so into each other and make love in a better romantic way than wham bam thank you mam. The blowjob under the desk is awesome. They like to tease each other and appear to have an adventurous sex life (trying different ways to keep the fire and passion going). RLC did good getting this couple. i always hope that i can get to see some action but timing is not in my favor. Anezka is a real gem and a natural cutie in my opinion. Plus i do like Karel and how he interacts with Anezka. They do have issues but we don't know what they are so i mind my own business and appreciate them for being on RLC and living in front of the cams. This is one of the types of couples that can lure me into subscribing.   .......Good work woods71

Great quality vids...love to see Leora like this

Yes I saw her on one of the thumbnails, clicked on it and she was stood naked in the living room on the phone, then went in to the kitchen with her back to the camera, I wish she hadn't because she started scratching inside her backside, it put me right off, it was a bit eeewww!

I find them both a bit scruffy to be honest.

I'm bewildered by what is going on at A&K. One day they're at the apartment, then they're gone for a few days, return and then they're supposed to be on vacation for two weeks.......only to have Anezka show up at the apartment on her own within a week.

Strange, to say the least.

Anezka is always horny and I don't think Karel can keep up with her half the time even though I have seen him pulling his meat at the desktop computer.  I love the way Anezka masturbates when ever Karel is not around too.  This couple I really had my doubts about when they first moved into that apartment because they where always gone and very trashy, still a bit trashy but give us a good show. The younger couple that was there before  Anezka and Karel was dead and would hide in the hallway closet and have sex. 8)