Fan Page Anezka and Karel

Pervious, I too have seen her crying. To me they both look sad and depressed a lot of the time. It is nice when I see them smile. They may have a lot of problems we are not aware of. Sometimes I see both of them just stare into space, and it kind of makes me sad.

Pervious, I too have seen her crying. To me they both look sad and depressed a lot of the time. It is nice when I see them smile. They may have a lot of problems we are not aware of. Sometimes I see both of them just stare into space, and it kind of makes me sad.

They genuinely seem to make each other happy, and for that I am glad. He sings to her sometimes to get her to smile. I am not attached to most of the tenants at all, but the concern I have for both of them endears them to me. I hope things get better for them. 

On ‎2016‎-‎04‎-‎14 at 4:57 PM, woods71 said:

Today somewhere 22.15 there time

(Video Content No Longer Available)

Certainly the best action from this couple yet. Maybe they are just geting used to things

Edited by StnCld316

On ‎2016‎-‎04‎-‎29 at 4:52 AM, Mirage2000 said:

Here is the video, not too much action

(Video Content No Longer Available)

And the actual climax.... when he started squeezing zits on her butt  :-\

Edited by StnCld316