Laziest Tenant?

Scotsman84

Ever watch the three women, Rita, Elisa and Vika, wash dishes or utensils?  They just rinse them under running water, never use dish detergent, and put them away wet.

I have noticed this as well.   I thought it was maybe a cultural thing, but I don't know. 

Ever watch the three women, Rita, Elisa and Vika, wash dishes or utensils?  They just rinse them under running water, never use dish detergent, and put them away wet.

No way in hell I could eat anything in that apartment, their just to dam nasty, panties and bras pulled out of dirty piles of clothes, dog kissing, pussy screaching by Elvis. 8)

I think we should all take up a collection for poor Lev. It seems he only owns one shirt and one pair of jeans and no shaving kit. Oh, and a walker since he can't seem to get off that couch.

Be waste of money since he never goes anywhere lol

The other ones who seem to be slobs are Carina and Sabrina, especially "Elvis". At times, their living room looks like a disaster area. I noticed that it was "Under Maintenance"  today.

Have we seen the last of "Elvis"? I hope so.

What is it about Russians that they have an affinity for cats?

In my mind there is no doubt.  Lev is the worse exscuse of a male human being I have ever seen.  He can sit on the couch for 6-8 hours with out moving.  He must wear  depends so he does not have to get up to go to the bathroom.  He is so lazy he has no energy to make love to the beautiful Zoya.  Loser with a Capital L, witch  stands for LEV.

Lev and Paul in a draw.  Two men with beautiful women that they ignore.  If you don't do anything else all day, at least satisfy your woman.  When you don't do that you deserve to be called a lazy bastard.

• 4 weeks later...

This would be a tough choice: Paul has really ugly habits and never really expends any energy when screwing Leora, just usually sort of lays there; Lev is just slovenly and based on the number of times he has his hand in his shorts I would not want to shake his hand, although in the last month has been pretty regular about trying to satisfy Zoya; Stepan does nothing it seems other than sit at his computer screen and doesn't do much to satisfy Maya; Demid does nothing at all and rarely takes care of Dasha's needs; Daniel does not do much but at least he does have some talents when doing Adriana as they are the only 2 I seen doing anal. All in all I would go for Lev just because he is unclean and wears the same cloths for way too long. 

We need more like Bogdan and Nelly around.