Laziest Tenant?

Scotsman84

• 3 weeks later...

Lev. 

I'm still angry that he can't be bothered to wash his clothes, let alone his ass. 

This is so true, Lev is lazy and as much as I love watching her so is Zoya, I love Zoya I am here for Zoya when she is in trouble with Lev but she is a bit Lazy.  The only time that apartment gets a real cleaning is when Taboo is there for a few days, and Taboo cleans it "I have seen her clean it a few times from top to bottom".  "Sorry Zoya"! your still my favorite girl! LOL 8)

• 4 weeks later...

After watching Carina "aka Elvis" Sabrina and SugarBonnie these three made the laziest and dirtiest list this week, they need RLC to give them a call about how bad that apartment looks from the living room all the way to SugarBonnies dirt trap.  I have never seen three girls "sorry" two girls and one want to be man live so nasty. And do they ever put food in the dog and cat bowls? that would stop them from begging so much. 8)