Laziest Tenant?

Scotsman84

I think that Paul and Lev are leading candidates for the laziest tenants. I would give the dubious honor of laziest person to Lev because he spends so much time on his back watching TV. Paul spends a great deal of time on his computer, and, my impression is that he is studying and taking notes, thus, he loses the "laziest" title to Lev in my eyes.  Paul is very blessed to have Leora so good at cooking and cleaning for him!  Oh, and, for simply having her in his presence!

• 1 month later...

Got to be Lev. He has 2 things he does - Stands up to play a game, or sit down to play a game. That's IT.

he he he... agree with that, must be the laziest. I like video games although I do not have time anymore to play but it is always more fun to have sex, but seems not too interested in Zoya

My vote goes to Paul - but perhaps that is because I spend more time watching Leora groom and sometimes satisfy herself.  I also watch her cook, clean and change several times a day.

I will have to watch Lev when he returns to make sure I didn't get it wrong.

• 1 month later...

My vote goes for Lev as well... 99% of the time we see him he is lying on his back on sofa with a tablet on his belly - doing absolutely nothing. It's a shame, Zoya could do so much better than him... I have no interest in following Maya&Stepan or Vanessa&Thomas anymore, so maybe there are contenders for the title in those apartments, I don't know, but Lev is certainly among the top.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...