Laziest Tenant?

Scotsman84

• 1 month later...

Alberto.

Martina, naked, fetched him to the bedroom, put a towel on the bed and lay on her back legs held by her arms while he fucked her with all his weight banging into her spread pussy.    I thought he might split her in two.

What a girl!   What breasts!   Not long before he came - not surprising - and promptly left the room.   

Face down, she rubbed the towel into her clit, thrusting into the bedclothes.   He returned; noted her bum thrusting, briefly looked between her legs, threw a duvet over her backside and left again.

Still thrusting needily, abandoned by the arsehole she had just satisfied completely, he sat on the settee and looked at his phone, too lazy even to finish her off.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Wazzer said:

Takes more time and effort whitening his sneakers than he does pleasuring psycho. On the other hand she is a lazy cow as well. 

I know we can say this about a lot that's been on *LC, but these 2 are exactly the kind that shouldn't be given a free apartment - Get out there and earn a proper living! They are like the ones you see on all the 'Reality' TV shows, never had to go out and earn money for themselves, just seem to get it given to them, and then made into 'Stars'. He reminds me so much of Lev, someone who should be the last to get this kind of deal!!

(PS Yes i know he may have had a job/I know nothing of his past/He could be a clever guy etc etc before anyone says....)