tech help

DJam28

9 hours ago, DJam28 said:

I paid for a full premium membership but I do not have access to the cameras. I have called and emailed and nothing has happened I checked my bank statement and I was charged for the premium membership.

If it's Reallifecam you are referring to then Cancel Your Premium Membership and get a Refund. Once you receive that Refund then just make another Premium Membership. You most likely have to Cancel your Membership through the Payment Server that you made your Payment through.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

If you have a premium subscription, you should be allowed to have six streams open at once (the RLC website says five, but I don't get the error message until I try starting the seventh stream). What I do experience is getting the error message on changing cameras when I'm right up to the limit, it seems the "old" stream is sometimes not registered as closed yet before the new opens. Refreshing the stream (arrow left, arrow right) usually does the trick then.

No subscription here, but thanks for your reply :)
I only have 1 stream up, and 5 thumbs updating. Refresh works every time so it's really no big problem.
Just thought I would report it in case other ppl had same problem. It started a few days ago, and I haven't changed anything.

• 3 weeks later...

Today, June 7th I have been having difficulty with my screens either being black with 3 flashing white dots or white with a message saying screen timed out.  Anyone have suggestions on what I need to do?  It happens on both my computer and on my tablet.

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 8:05 PM, Harry1949 said:

Today, June 7th I have been having difficulty with my screens either being black with 3 flashing white dots or white with a message saying screen timed out.  Anyone have suggestions on what I need to do?  It happens on both my computer and on my tablet.

Best advice I have and normally works for me is refresh or close it and open it up again.

Edited by StnCld316

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 8:05 PM, Harry1949 said:

I get that the odd time myself. It mainly happens on pages where Pictures such as .gif images are placed. Some are a little larger in size and take a little bit of buffering. Sometimes the buffer will make the page stop responding if it takes to long which will make the screen flash.  I just close the Browser off completely and then just open the browser and it's usually fine.