Fan Page Sia

First shower went off fine.   I was a bit worried when she went to bed last night fully dressed.    She's still nervous, of course.  

Jas followed her into the shower, and rather eclipsed Sia in the matter of curves and fulsomeness.   But Jas spent her first 30 days getting us all thoroughly pissed off.

Its personality that counts.    She's disciplined, seems to have purpose, likes  orderliness.    Not afraid of the other two.  

My guess, she'll get on with Lara and Mel - perhaps whip them into shape once she's found her feet.

Everyone gets on with Belle of course (ok Milena screwed up).   Not sure whether Jas thinks Sia is just too thin to be friendly with.

Lets hope she's got her copy of the RLC manual Developing Girl-Girl Interaction.   She's built for shared baths

1 hour ago, Plank said:

The person in charge of making up names has run out of ideas. ' Sia '...ffs!

Who next Miley & Borat ? ;D

Kermit and Peggy ^^ can also be an example

But for the moment ; welcome Sia ... try to make something else that just be a new Phonygirl .

49 minutes ago, Booffer69 said:

Someone post a pic of this skinny ass chick everyone is talkin about..... want to see just how skinny this poor thing is.... and just how much she needs to be fed.....the way your all talkin if she turns sideways she'd disappear......lol

She needs to be feed, I am sure putting on some weight may be her goal here at RLC,  "I am not going to ride her yet until I get to know her a bit more" she might just be better then the one's that's in there now. lets give her a few days and see.8)

She certainly went out quite a few times today, but fair enough maybe needs to familiarise herself with the local area too. Went shopping and bought herself what looks like leather trousers and high heel shoes, she tried em out when she got home and modelled for belle.

She certainly seems a little shy of the cameras so far, finding spots cameras dont see well to put anything on or take anything off. She also applied that Jasmin thing in the shower of crouching behind the sink.

3 hours ago, CowArt said:

@Booffer69: You are not too far off.

Sorry won't put a picture here, am too attached to my RLC account, but I'm sure if you stand her in front of a lamp, you can see right through her. 

If you post a pic that doesn't include the user id code on the left side of the screen, can the jackoffs at RLC still tell who you posted it?

43 minutes ago, animal said:

If you post a pic that doesn't include the user id code on the left side of the screen, can the jackoffs at RLC still tell who you posted it?

They can still tell without the ID Code. There are dots that appear intermittently if any of those dots appear in a picture they can get the ID Code from that as well.

• StnCld316 changed the title to Fan Page Sia
  • StnCld316 locked this topic
  • StnCld316 unlocked, featured and unfeatured this topic