Fan Page Sia

22 hours ago, CowArt said:

@Booffer69: You are not too far off.

Sorry won't put a picture here, am too attached to my RLC account, but I'm sure if you stand her in front of a lamp, you can see right through her. 

I would never expect anyone to Jepardizee their account for a website like this one....lol.... Tis all good Bro... :):):)

Sia for an hour or so in her bedroom wore a butterfly type of mask, strange for reading in.    That she wore it alone in her room might suggest she is reaching out to us.   Perhaps she feels cut off a little by the other two, bonding ever closer on the settee.  

I think she is announcing she is strong and determined.   She has a lovely face, lively, clever.

Perhaps she is laying plans and fomenting schemes - RLC must be getting its Xmas line-up into place in the next couple of weeks.

Jas, now she shows more of her fabulous body, is perhaps staying to 11th Dec (per Rebecca's comments), but Belle's time must sadly be nearing its end.   

Sia needs to be lucky with whoever her coming flatmate(s) will be or she'll end up sidelined like Milena.

I don't think the odd picture or two of the housemates would be such a bad thing,its advertising of sorts,i can't see why any apt is blocked completely,even if the kitchen was available in all apts it would give you a brief idea what the girls look like and maybe persuade you to rejoin/join as it has with me in the past.

I am surprised rlc can still think of nicknames for these girls there has been so many girls in the apartments i bet you get lost on what to call the girls after a while they will just give the girls random names like Fanny and Spicy lol.

just after midnight LT.

Belle  and a new friend,  possibly Michelle,  in a swell of erotic vibes.

What does Sia do?    Declines to join in when invited.    Hangs out some washing in the LR.    Tidies up some stuff.   

Then Jasmine wakes up and struts about irritatedly  and shuts the door on the noise.

FFS    Suddenly B2  comes alive thanks to Belle and new girl visitor,  and Jas and Sia can only show their irritation.

I hope I've got this wrong, but if I haven't then they should just go home now.

err on michelles visit belle did persuade sia to get on top of the coffee table for a dance but belle got distracted so sia stopped.

earlier today when changing for her bed clothes she changed in front of the cameras instead of hiding. she did stand with back to cameras though, but took her top and bra off as well as her trousers.

I think Sia seems really boring always carrying har laptop around, what's the point of that? Does she have a website she has to run that is her main focus and not RLC?
I must say that I prefer girs with boobs, they don't have to be big but Sia is a tall girl. She seems much more comfortable and less shy then many of the others. Sadly I did not see When M visited Belle & Co, I heard Belle got drunk and she often dance sexy in the livingroom then. I checked it out when they were all sleeping.
Back to Michelle, has she been there before? I ask since she isn't shy and she visited the other apartment on her first or second day.
Michelle is promising, young, cute and with nice body that she isn't afraid to show off.

· 

"Thanks ,,,,,,,, once again for sharing. I think Sia is going to be as shy or more so than Jas.  To me she seems to be a little OCD but time will only tell. Something is not right there, hope I am wrong, But her shower habits rang a few bells for this old Psych. observer. "

I had a feeling there was going to be dissatisfaction with Sia from day one and I think summed some of it up in my above observation on day one.  Pleased I may have it right for a change , but to our loss. LOL:)