Fan Page Candy

Thank you colleagues, for reading your opinions, and to follow the house, also with your descriptions.
There are in other places, where there is an authentic fight for wanting to erase all trace of reality ...
Maybe not premeditated, but they warned me, if you are very clear in your disclaimer, you will get thrown out of the forum. They do not want criticism.

On this page, I have seen things that I have seen, and this does not take away an iota of my interest to see B2. That something strange happens? We all know. But there is no reason to hide it ...

If a girl does not work inside the house, why not say it?
To some, they just like to read, "What a big dust" (they do not say it was under the sheets), or say "I like when the girl touches", when from another camera, it is perfectly clear that his hand does not even touch His crotch, are views of the cameras that sometimes lead us to deceit.

Well, I do not say any more, thanks for your work, I'll keep reading.

I see Candy or Danaya didn't go with Michelle to visit B1 and there gathering, could it be because of what alcohol does to Michelle after a few drinks. "she does get a little loose." And Michelle is schooling Nicole and Jessica, while Lima listen's.  I am sure Nicole would rather be out with her male friend.  Jessica is looking very sexy in her outfit tonight.8)

From the little comments made here it's another pointer that proves Candy is boring. I'd would hurt her to walk about without her top every now and then. Surely her husband/ boyfriend could handle that. Something in my view needs to be done about Michelle and Candy's no action policy. Their in a Premium apartment.

Candy has been with us for a month and in that time managed to collect a whopping total of 17(!) posts in her fanpage... 

I might have been watching at all the wrong times, but all I saw her do was lie in her bed with her phone or sit on the couch with her phone. With her eyes glued to the screen like that, I wonder if she ever noticed somebody shipped her to Barcelona a month ago and dropped her in an apt with other people. She did seem to connect with Danaya in the last couple of days, but too little, too late. This morning I saw her pack her suitcases and around 10:45AM their time, the apt went UM. I expect her to be home with friends and family before Xmas.

Goodbye Candy. You are a very pretty girl, with a lovely smiley, but unfortunately, you didn't have what it takes to become one of RLC's stars. Nevertheless, I wish you a safe trip home and the best of luck on your future adventures. Be safe girl, bye. 

WE all had high expectations of Candy, which were not met.  

Somehow she got away with doing next to nothing for a month without attracting the usual anger from posters.   We learnt early on she was not staying beyond a month and I think this is what kept us resigned to non-performance.

We are all expecting Michelle to be in the big room when the UM ends (and a delicious new tenant for Xmas!!!!!!!!!!).

BUT last night Danaya had taken up residence with Candy in the big bed - and we can all remember how reluctant she was to get out of it once in!   Perhaps she'll share it with Mich - we can dream.

Dany did seem to get a response from Candy but it would never have come to sex.  

Candy was strictly a meat and two veg kind of girl.   No fussy eating for her - not even a tasty dish like Dany!   Shame.     

• StnCld316 changed the title to Fan Page Candy
  • StnCld316 locked this topic
  • StnCld316 unlocked, featured and unfeatured this topic
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...